Site Feed



Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Jokes of the Day #3

Do You See What I See?
One time there was a guy who was browsing a local "Home-Depot" store for a toilet. There were three types of toilet on sale: the wooden toilet, the stainless steel toilet, and the "singing" toilet. The wooden toilet is the cheapest while the "singing" toilet is, of course, the most expensive one. So that guy bought the wooden toilet. The next day he returned the toilet and complained to the store clerk, "I don't like this toilet. It gives me splinter! It keeps poking on my butt and it's so painful!" So the guy got to get the stainless steel toilet with the same price as that of the wooden toilet. The next day, he returned the stainless steel toilet as well. "I hate this toilet! It's too cold!" He got to the last option of the toilet and, unfortunately this time, had to pay a little bit more for the "singing" toilet. Surprisingly, he returned the "singing" toilet to the store on the next day. "I don't want this toilet. It's embarrassing! This toilet keeps singing "Do You See What I See?" whenever I'm using it!"


    :: posted by Fari Nasution @ 8:53 PM :: :: ::


    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan

    << Home



:: You're listening to my IMEEM Playlist ::






:: My Facebook Profile ::

Fari Nasution's Facebook Profile

:: World Map of Blog Visit ::

Locations of visitors to this page

My Random Journey and Passions

Powered by FeedBurner

:: Subscribe to This Blog ::
 
:: Blog Updates by Bot A Blog :: Powered by BotABlog

Powered by Google.com


World Wide Web
My Random Journey & Passions

:: Is my Blog HOT or NOT? ::


:: You are Visitor # ::