Site Feed



Monday, March 06, 2006

American Idol 5: Vote For This Guy!

First of all, don't forget to turn off the music played on the right section of this page.







Did you hear him singing James Moody's "Moody's Mood For Love" on this blog's background song? Despite his look (I think he looks like Abraham Lincoln with dental problem =p Oops, sorry Elliott =p), I love his voice! People, vote for him to be the next American Idol =) I think he has a very cool, souly voice (I often imitate this style of singing and it made me sing the way I sing today), and as a matter of fact, he's white! He sings better than his male counterpart, Gedeon McKinney (who is an African-American. I think African-Americans are always great singers, so until today, if I hear one who sings terribly, this usually astonishes me =p). The first video above shows him singing Stevie Wonder's "If You Really Love Me" and you can hear (and see) what the judges have to say about his performance (notice that Simon Cowell praises him as the best male performer for the entire 5 seasons, which I think it's a little bit too far.). The second one shows him singing James Moody's "Moody's Mood For Love" with some extra interview on the beginning. FYI, he's currently living in Richmond, VA , so if I get to attend VCU, I might visit him and sing duet with him =p And don't forget to watch Elliott Yamin in action, every Wednesday night 8/7c on Fox channel.



    :: posted by Fari Nasution @ 3:51 PM :: :: ::


    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan

    << Home



:: You're listening to my IMEEM Playlist ::






:: My Facebook Profile ::

Fari Nasution's Facebook Profile

:: World Map of Blog Visit ::

Locations of visitors to this page

My Random Journey and Passions

Powered by FeedBurner

:: Subscribe to This Blog ::
 
:: Blog Updates by Bot A Blog :: Powered by BotABlog

Powered by Google.com


World Wide Web
My Random Journey & Passions

:: Is my Blog HOT or NOT? ::


:: You are Visitor # ::