Site Feed



Monday, February 27, 2006

Intermezzo 6: Pretty, Please...

Sire, may I have a penny?
I need a loaf of bread for dinner...
I need an elixir for my sick mother...

Sire, may I have a loaf of bread?
I need to feed my sick mother...
I need to share the rest with my younger siblings...

Madam, would you care to buy this bouquet of flower?
I need to help my mother to pay tax...
I need to buy a loaf of bread for my family...

Madam, would you care to buy this matches?
I need some pennies to survive...
I need to pay the doctor that cared for my mother...

[dearest supervisors, I need some projects or works to do... I am very bored! Please respond to my e-mails... This is what happen when I'm bored and there's 1/2 hours to go to leave this office building...]


    :: posted by Fari Nasution @ 3:57 PM :: :: ::


    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan

    << Home



:: You're listening to my IMEEM Playlist ::






:: My Facebook Profile ::

Fari Nasution's Facebook Profile

:: World Map of Blog Visit ::

Locations of visitors to this page

My Random Journey and Passions

Powered by FeedBurner

:: Subscribe to This Blog ::
 
:: Blog Updates by Bot A Blog :: Powered by BotABlog

Powered by Google.com


World Wide Web
My Random Journey & Passions

:: Is my Blog HOT or NOT? ::


:: You are Visitor # ::