Site Feed



Monday, November 21, 2005

Worst Singing Ever, In a Stadium Setting: By the Dutch Idol?

First of all, don't forget to turn off the music played on the right section of this page.





Hehehehe, here is a very funny clip. I got this link from a friend of mine, Tina =) But unlike her who can still find some private moments to herself, I have no time to put some serious and lengthy stuffs because of my works, activities, etc. (like usual, works and wushu/taichi on weekdays, studying GMAT almost anytime, and visiting people during the daytime and dinner parties on weekends. But I'm not complaining though. I just need to find some moments on weekend for myself.) I have a really tight schedule lately. Well anyway, she provided the link for other clip though, but I kinda look for other stuffs in this site. Anyway, this is the worst singing ever, before the public in a stadium =D Check out the guy wearing glasses and a white shirt. He kinda remind me of Carlton from "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" (the way this guy dances).

This is a very, very funny clip, I laughed hard when I watched it. Check out the reactions from the audience. It's a serious insultment to any singer performing on a stadium (I would cry if I were in that situation), but hey, who can blame the audience? =D These clowns (the singers) are lucky enough not to be thrown with rotten eggs =p There are so many off tunes, they don't even harmonize their voices, they can't catch up with the rhythms, the nerdy guy wearing glasses and a white shirt is too hyperactive (even Michael Jackson doesn't move that much =p), and BTW, I just edited this article as I said these clowns were the Dutch Idol contestants. Correction, these people are the rejects of the 2004 Dutch Idol, shamelessly singing for the public on one of the Dutch soccer matches. Well, I'm so astonished, I can only laugh and laugh (I've been watching this clip for million times and I still laugh hard on the last part of the song) =p Just imagine them singing "Star Spangle Banner" on one of those NFL matches. It would be a total disaster and a mockery =D

I couldn't even recognize what the song was at first until they started singing the reff (and I mean in a horribly, terrible way). I think the title of the song is "Simply the Best". And pay attention to the last part of the song. It sounds as if they were howling like some wolves or something =p Did they practice before the performance or is it just because of the horrible quality of the sound system? Even if they are rejects of some sort of a talent show, they could have better prepared themselves. The completely cluelessness of these "idols" as to how bad they suck is absolutely amazing =p (their self-confidence beats that of American Idol's William Hung)



    :: posted by Fari Nasution @ 10:57 AM :: :: ::


    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan

    << Home



:: You're listening to my IMEEM Playlist ::






:: My Facebook Profile ::

Fari Nasution's Facebook Profile

:: World Map of Blog Visit ::

Locations of visitors to this page

My Random Journey and Passions

Powered by FeedBurner

:: Subscribe to This Blog ::
 
:: Blog Updates by Bot A Blog :: Powered by BotABlog

Powered by Google.com


World Wide Web
My Random Journey & Passions

:: Is my Blog HOT or NOT? ::


:: You are Visitor # ::