Site Feed



Saturday, November 26, 2005

Intermezzo 5: Untitled

I am the myst in a heat...
Floating freely, touching anything...
I am the chill in a spine...
When fear crawls, when sorrow lurks...

I am a drop in the ocean...
Important yet unnoticed...
I am a spark on a cigarette lit...
Tiny yet Shiny...

I am the Father of everything...
Wise and childish...
I am the Ruler of my ego...
Humble and arrogant...
I am who I am...
Let me roam freely to myself and dismay you, shall I not...

Fari Nasution @ Fairfax, VA, Nov. 2005


    :: posted by Fari Nasution @ 12:50 AM :: :: ::


    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan

    << Home



:: You're listening to my IMEEM Playlist ::






:: My Facebook Profile ::

Fari Nasution's Facebook Profile

:: World Map of Blog Visit ::

Locations of visitors to this page

My Random Journey and Passions

Powered by FeedBurner

:: Subscribe to This Blog ::
 
:: Blog Updates by Bot A Blog :: Powered by BotABlog

Powered by Google.com


World Wide Web
My Random Journey & Passions

:: Is my Blog HOT or NOT? ::


:: You are Visitor # ::