Site Feed



Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Resigning: A Draft Letter

Dear all,

It's been a great journey to work with you here at the World Bank. I have gained a lot of experience and surely applied the theories I received at school. This August 2006, I will be back to school and become a student once again. However, due to my optional practical training restriction as an international student, I will have to resign earlier than August 2006. Friday, June 9, 2006 will be my last day of work as I will be receiving a new I-20 form, making it not possible for me to continue my work. I cannot mention any of you here one by one but again, my sincere gratitude for your guidance while I am part of the big family of the World Bank. I hope we can still keep in touch. You can contact me by sending e-mail to attar1297@yahoo.com or by cell-phone: (703) 589-4784 . Thank you.

Fari Nasution
Business Analyst
Information Solutions Group - Enterprise Administration
The World Bank
1850 I Street, NW
Washington, D.C. 20006
E-mail: mnasution@worldbank.org
Phone: (202) 458-8703



    :: posted by Fari Nasution @ 10:52 AM :: :: ::


    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan

    << Home



:: You're listening to my IMEEM Playlist ::






:: My Facebook Profile ::

Fari Nasution's Facebook Profile

:: World Map of Blog Visit ::

Locations of visitors to this page

My Random Journey and Passions

Powered by FeedBurner

:: Subscribe to This Blog ::
 
:: Blog Updates by Bot A Blog :: Powered by BotABlog

Powered by Google.com


World Wide Web
My Random Journey & Passions

:: Is my Blog HOT or NOT? ::


:: You are Visitor # ::